Customer Care, simplified.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
A "session cookie" will expire at the end of your browsing session once you close your web browser, "persistent cookies" on the other hand have a set expiry date and will be stored on your computer until either this date is reached, or you delete your cookies using your browser settings.
COOKIES WE USE
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Google Analytics||_ga||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html|
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after you end your session.
The majority of web browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.) will allow you to block or delete cookies from being installed on your device via your browser settings. Depending on your browser, further information can be obtained via the following links:
- Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Google Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari – http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Mobile phone users may have to refer to their handset manual for details on how to block cookies using their mobile browser.
For more information on cookies and how they work, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org