Training & 'Getting started'
clixifix® is designed to be easy to use, however we do understand that some of our users prefer to have a level of 'hands on' support and training to roll-out the software to their team and external users.
Whether its support on the product or your
internal customer care approach, our experienced team will tailor a programme
to suit your needs.
Our training and on-boarding sessions can cover the following issues:
- Think strategy before technology: Ensure that your team embrace your new approach?
- Introducing clixifix® to your subcontractors: Manage their expectations and explore the subcontractor Charter.
- Measure what matters: What do Defect and Repair KPI's measure and how to analyse these?
- Collaboration: The impact and benefits to your team, subcontractors and importantly your clients.
- Key Performance Indicators: Guidelines on typical Respond and Repairs times to assist with KPI's. Help with on-boarding of data and descriptions of Projects and Defects and Repairs.
- Your Knowledge hub: clixifix® for your Clients and Homeowners. What to upload?
Training can be held on location at your convenience at one of our training facilities or through webinars and e-learning sessions. Course documentation will be provided on the day of training. A maximum of 8 attendees may be booked into each session.