John is a vastly experienced and multi disciplined full-stack web developer who loves building web-based, object oriented applications with Ruby on Rails.
He has experience in the full life cycle of development from pitching and tendering for work, requirements gathering, development, testing and deployment.
Agile techniques used including tdd(cucumber, minitest, webkit). Technologies used: rails 3, jquery, html3, postgres, mini profiler, heroku, git and all the various gems/tools to develop a rails application. John brings a 'the devil is in the detail' attitude and has worked productively not only within a team but autonomously and is motivated, energetic and dedicated to everything he partakes in.
1. Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met?
Nicky Byrne (Westlife)
2. A genie gives you one wish, what do you wish for?
3. What’s your food heaven and food hell?
Food Heaven: Lasagne
Food Hell: Anything cooked by my partner
4. What’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Last minute christmas shopping in the metro centre
5. Which three people would you want to be stuck in a lift with?
Ricky Gervais, Jessica Ennis, Paul Merson.